*Notice. Starting January 1st 2018 all product vended to SSCC will have to be distributed to us through a state licensed distributor, and tracked via the state's B.C.C. metric system. To work with a distributor, you must have a local and state permit to grow or manufacture cannabis. For more information please go to or contact a cannabis attorney.

If you are a distributor or state licensed vendor interested in providing product to our collective, please email us at

For more information regarding vending, please call us at 916-393-1820.